Quality Assurance Specialist Full time
Job DescriptionRoles and responsibilities
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or any equivalent course, field, or discipline.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in IT/Computer - Software or any equivalent field.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Has experience with test automation.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Hands-on experience with:
- Both white box and black box testing.
- Automated testing tools.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
Fresh Grad / Entry Level
IT and Software
Bachelor's degree graduate
IT Services, Mobile Apps