Android Developer (Full time)
- Develop mobile applications on the Android platform.
- Collaborate with teams to define, design, and deliver functionalities.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Has been involved in at least 1 native Android App project
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Java, Kotlin is a plus
- Interfacing with server-side APIs
- Third-party library integration
- SQLite/Room for offline capabilities
- At least 3 years experience in software development
- Android Studio, Instruments, Git
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
Associate / Supervisor
IT and Software
Bachelor's degree graduate
IT Services, Mobile Apps